A.N. Shell Property Management Group offers focused and comprehensive asset management services for residential, commercial office, industrial, retail and corporate facilities.
- From large-scale regional power centers to neighborhood and community shopping centers, A.N. Shell Group has the insight and successful track record necessary to manage any type of retail component.
- We specialize in understanding the needs of a wide set of owners, from pension fund managers and developers to small shop entrepreneurs.
- We provide advice to a diverse range of clients including institutional investors and property companies, property developers from both the private and public sectors and an eclectic mix of retailers and occupiers. Through our extensive exposure to differing aspects of the retail market, we are able to offer our clients holistic advice to their property needs.
- Warehouses and industrial flex buildings, given their diverse use, location and equipment, can offer a unique set of asset management challenges.
- A.N. Shell Group's Industrial Department focuses on the sale and leasing of distribution centers, R&D/Flex buildings, manufacturing plants and land.
- Our team of professionals assess each client's needs and delivers in-depth market information and analysis in order to provide a tailored, strategic plan to meet specific business goals.
- rent commencement and anniversary dates
- calculation of pass-thru expenses
- evaluation of expansion options
- rent escalations
- justification of operating expenses
- review and analysis of tax bills
Link to us
If you have a website and would like to link to ours, please feel free to do so.
Here's how to cut and paste the HTML code into your web page:
- Use your mouse to highlight the HTML code in the text area below.
- Click on "Edit", then on "Copy" on your browser's menu.
- Open your web page in a separate window using your favorite HTML editing program.
- Click on "Edit", then on "Paste" in your web page at the location you want the link to appear.
Full text link:
A. N. Shell Realty website is an advanced real estate magazine portal that allows you to quickly and easily search real estate listings to buy, sell or rent a house, apartment or condo in New York.
In 1995 there were 23,500 Web sites of which 4,000 (17%) were real
According to the Netcraft Web Server Survey in February 2007 there were 108 million distinct Web sites. Academics estimate that approximately 6% of these Web sites are real estate related; approximately 6.5 million. It's no surprise that Google lists real estate as its top search category. So, with a ballpark growth of 80% per year, every year for the last 12 years, it comes as no surprise that real estate is big on the Internet.
Last week, Memphis Business Journal asked its online readers how important real estate agents are compared to 10 years ago. Of the 334 respondents, 34 percent said they were crucial and 31 percent said they're critical for the negotiations and paperwork. However, 25 percent think real estate agents are not as necessary compared to a decade ago thanks to the Web. 10 percent said they didn't need them before or today.
When Andrew Shell founded A.N. Shell Real
Estate in 1998, he had a vision for the way real estate should be handled: Anticipate and respond to the real estate needs of buyers and sellers. What he didn’t know is that he would also significantly change the way real estate is practiced. This began with two-agent office in the Manhattan neighborhood of Inwood. The company has grown exponentially each year since, setting the benchmark for the practice of real estate citywide.
A.N. Shell pioneered an aggressive commission structure, offers unique agent benefits and was the first to have a searchable database of homes on its Web site.
Because of these innovations and paradigm shifts, A.N. Shell Realty Group has grown to become the leading real estate brokerage and management firm (visit our website www.anshellmanagement.com) in the Northern Manhattan and in the Bronx, building on its commitments to professionalism, integrity and service to the communities of which it is a part. During the past thirteen years, A.N. Shell Realty Group has grown to include two offices in Manhattan (4971 Broadway (at 207 Street) and 450 West 145th Street (at Convent Avenue) and 55 sales agents serving communities in Manhattan: Inwood, Washington Heights, Hudson Heights, Harlem and in the Bronx.
A.N. Shell Realty Group, one of New York's leading brands, is a unique and dynamic company offering a wide range of exciting career paths. We are recognised for being highly motivated, ambitious and hard working. Every person who works at A.N. Shell Realty Group makes a difference to our company. Do you have what it takes to join us?