Newly listed available coop units for sale in Fort Tryon Gardens.
|Address||Rms/Bths||Sq Ft||Asking Price||Maintenance||Bedrooms||Status|
|245 Bennett 7D
||2/1||400||$ 175,000||$ 300||# 0||Available|
|4523 Broadway 5E||2/1
||400||$ 175,000||$ 276||# 0||Available|
|273 Bennett 2B||3/1
||675||$ 299,000||$ 571
|4523 Broadway 5E||2/1||400||$ 175,000||$ 276
| 273 Bennett 7F
||3/1||675||$ 280,000||$ 634.11||# 1||Under Contract|
|245 Bennett 4H
||3/1||650||$ 270,000||$ 541.28||# 1||Available
|269 Bennett 8H
||3/1||650||$ 260,000||$ 557
||# 1||Under Contract|
|259 Bennett 5F
||4/1||900||$ 379,900||$ 844.31||# 2||Available|
|259 Bennett 4B
||4/1||900||$ 365,000||$ 774.24||# 2||Available
|259 Bennett 3B
||4/1||900||$ 350,000||$ 760||# 2||Available
|4489 Broadway 3D
||3/1||675||$ 240,000||$ 504||# 1||Under Contract|
|263 Bennett 2H
||3/1||675||$ 220,000||$ 488||# 1||Available
||3/1||675||$ 200,000||$ 509||# 1||Under Contract
- Currently, apartment are shown by appointment only or on Open House by appointment only, therefore don't hesitate to contact one of our agents at 212. 544.2900 or 212.283.5000 for inquiries and appointments.
There are 350 units throughout all seven buildings: 245 Bennett, 259 Bennett, 269 Bennett, 273 Bennett, 4489 Broadway, 4501 Broadway, 4523 Broadway in Fort Tryon Gardens. Each building has 2 entrances, one on Bennett Avenue and the other on Broadway. Newly renovated units with hardwood floors, open kitchens, spacious layouts, granite countertops, new cabinets and all stainless steel appliances including dishwashers, refrigerators, microwaves and stoves. Many of the units look over Fort Tryon Park or onto courtyards. Each building has indoor washers and dryers for your convenience. The machines are card operated – no quarters necessary – and are brand new. Underground parking is available. There is no waiting list. Guests can park on an hourly basis. The garage is not managed by the building. The Co-op has no control over parking or the rates. And the subway 1 and A is directly across the street!
Fort Tryon Garden Co-op, New York, NY 10040 | Residential Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
92,800 sq ft (420.08' x 200')
# of Buildings: 8 # of floors: 7
Total Units: 350 Residential Units: 350
Block: 2180 Lot: 633
Building Area: 316,007 sq ft
Primary zoning: R7-2 * Commercial Overlay: None
Year built: 1951 | Year converted to coop: 1985
Asking Prices: $175,000-350,000
A.N. Shell Property Management Group offers focused and comprehensive asset management services for residential, commercial office, industrial, retail and corporate facilities.
- From large-scale regional power centers to neighborhood and community shopping centers, A.N. Shell Group has the insight and successful track record necessary to manage any type of retail component.
- We specialize in understanding the needs of a wide set of owners, from pension fund managers and developers to small shop entrepreneurs.
- We provide advice to a diverse range of clients including institutional investors and property companies, property developers from both the private and public sectors and an eclectic mix of retailers and occupiers. Through our extensive exposure to differing aspects of the retail market, we are able to offer our clients holistic advice to their property needs.
- Warehouses and industrial flex buildings, given their diverse use, location and equipment, can offer a unique set of asset management challenges.
- A.N. Shell Group's Industrial Department focuses on the sale and leasing of distribution centers, R&D/Flex buildings, manufacturing plants and land.
- Our team of professionals assess each client's needs and delivers in-depth market information and analysis in order to provide a tailored, strategic plan to meet specific business goals.
- rent commencement and anniversary dates
- calculation of pass-thru expenses
- evaluation of expansion options
- rent escalations
- justification of operating expenses
- review and analysis of tax bills