Inwood Hill Park now contains the last natural forest and salt marsh in Manhattan, but the land once lay beneath a huge sheet of moving ice. Now imagine a park that reaches at least 196 acres of raw land filled with ice closure's thats pretty intense.But the best part is that the apratments for rent around the park are in Mornignside Heights and in Washington Heights The most recent ice age began about 1.5 million years ago, at the advent of the Pleistocene Era, and lasted until around 10,000 years ago ?really 10.000 years ago pretty crazy so far but the park is a really huge historical monument different types of activity are well known in this particular park. In 1895, Alexander Chenowith uncovered caves in Inwood Hill Park that had once served as dwellings for early Native Americans, as evidenced by pottery and carbonized food found under beds of ash. Some people don't really know how the park received its present name. Before becoming parkland in 1916, it was known during the Colonial and post-Revolutionary War period as Cock or Cox Hill.So till this present day no one really knows how Inwood Hill Park came about. The Inwood Hill Park also conducts of many attractions as well as the
HALL OF FAME FOR GREAT AMERICANSThe Hall Of Fame For Great Americans, an open air colonnade featuring a collection of specially-commissioned busts of inducted members, is America's first hall of fame. Among the honorees are inventors Alexander Graham Bell and Eli Whitney, Presidents Washington, Lincoln and Jefferson, authors Ralph Waldo Emerson and Thomas Paine, and general man-about-town Benjamin Franklin. So if you like relaxing strolls down a really wonderful and unique park this park is where you want to be. Everything is happening in Harlem or should I say Inwood Hill Park. I believe its on of the largest park in Harlem besides Central Park...Between 1915 and the early 1940s, the City purchased the parcels of land that make the park what it is today. The park was officially opened on May 8, 1926. I have lived in New York Cityin my lifetime (Bronx) and no place has had a park that compares to Inwood. I love when I talk about going to the park in the city and everyone automatically assumes I mean Central Park. Not to hate on Central Park, but it's got nothing on the beauty and history of Inwood Hill. Wow cause it makes you feel this feeling that you in the wild like nature aspect of myself when I go to the Inwood Park I feel like an adventurer that was like in this lost island and I have to literally find my way out. Is that exiting or what. You tell me.... Come to the Beautiful Inwood Hill Park where the grass is greener and trees and plants are fuller......
A.N. Shell Property Management Group offers focused and comprehensive asset management services for residential, commercial office, industrial, retail and corporate facilities.
- From large-scale regional power centers to neighborhood and community shopping centers, A.N. Shell Group has the insight and successful track record necessary to manage any type of retail component.
- We specialize in understanding the needs of a wide set of owners, from pension fund managers and developers to small shop entrepreneurs.
- We provide advice to a diverse range of clients including institutional investors and property companies, property developers from both the private and public sectors and an eclectic mix of retailers and occupiers. Through our extensive exposure to differing aspects of the retail market, we are able to offer our clients holistic advice to their property needs.
- Warehouses and industrial flex buildings, given their diverse use, location and equipment, can offer a unique set of asset management challenges.
- A.N. Shell Group's Industrial Department focuses on the sale and leasing of distribution centers, R&D/Flex buildings, manufacturing plants and land.
- Our team of professionals assess each client's needs and delivers in-depth market information and analysis in order to provide a tailored, strategic plan to meet specific business goals.
- rent commencement and anniversary dates
- calculation of pass-thru expenses
- evaluation of expansion options
- rent escalations
- justification of operating expenses
- review and analysis of tax bills